Monday, April 12, 2010

under pressure

I'm amazed at how many people have told me that they are reading what I write, which probably isn't that many people in the world of blogging, but now that I know I have a few readers besides my mom and Nana (love you!) I feel that I have to keep writing as much as I can, especially since there are only 39 more days for me to write here!

I don't have anything revolutionary for today/tonight, as I was away all weekend. Our family flew to Juneau, Alaska for the baptism of Gilbert Cyr Coyle, my brother and sister-in-law's new-ish baby. He has a pretty cool name if you ask me. I was at 7 different airports this weekend and not a lot of time in any one place, so I haven't had time to think too much about blogging or writing or any of that.

This week we are hosting a Battle Command Conference, so tomorrow we'll be in workshops all day and I should hopefully come away with something to share at the end of the day. And the best part about tomorrow? No classes!

No comments:

Post a Comment