Tuesday, April 27, 2010

a milestone

Yes, just a little one, but another milestone nonetheless. Ah, who am I kidding? This milestone is pretty friggin awesome: I just finished my LAST ACADEMIC PAPER as a cadet. It was for Human Resource Management, plus tomorrow I am also handing in a paper for another class, Leading Organizations through change. So to model the "to do" list that a friend does on her blog, here is the stuff that I walked into this week with...

MG421- Strategic Management
strategic recommendation paper for General Dynamics
strategic briefing for General Dynamics- next Tuesday

LW403- Constitutional/Military Law
final exam

HI302- History of the Military Art
final exam

PL479- Leading Orgs. Through Change
term paper on the Cadet Honor Code
presentation on the Cadet Honor Code- tomorrow

MG382- Human Resource Management
term paper on Yuengling
presentation on Yuengling- tomorrow
final exam

MX400- Officership
nada

Almost there! 24 days!!

1 comment: