Monday, April 26, 2010

NEWS RELEASE

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE RELEASE NO. 21-10
PRESIDENT TO SPEAK AT WEST POINT GRADUATION – April 21, 2010

WEST POINT, N.Y. –The White House announced today the President of the United States, Barack Obama, will be the graduation speaker for the U.S. Military Academy’s Class of 2010. The ceremony will take place on Saturday, May 22.

----

Yep, so it's official: El Presidente is coming for our graduation commencement. It will no doubt be cool to receive my diploma from the Commander in Chief, I'm pretty excited about it. I know there are some who would say stuff about how could I be excited about this "liberal whacko" or whatever you wanna call him, but I could give 2 shits about his politics because he's the boss and it's not my place to question his authority. Maybe that attitude is a cop-out but it just keeps my job simpler.

Now I am certainly excited but there are two things that don't excite me as much. First of all, security and what-not will be a nightmare on that day and a huge headache for my family as they try and get into the stadium. And the second thing is that my friend Sarah is having Arnold Schwarzenegger at her commencement, which would possibly be the greatest thing ever, so I'm a little jealous of her! But I suppose the President of the United States, the leader of the free world, will do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment