Tuesday, May 4, 2010

to do list (updated)

So here's the "countdown to graduation to-do list" again, this time with some updates. I had two briefings last week and the last one this morning, so it's down to just three finals! Also on the immediate horizon for me to take care of is beginning my outprocessing paperwork. Basically I have to go to every place at West Point where I might possibly owe money, then they sign my paper that says I owe no money. I'm also working on planning the graduation day bar-pinning ceremony and the after "party" which is graciously being hosted by my unofficial sponsor family in Washingtonville.

MG421- Strategic Management
strategic recommendation paper for General Dynamics
strategic briefing for General Dynamics

LW403- Constitutional/Military Law
final exam

HI302- History of the Military Art
final exam

PL479- Leading Orgs. Through Change
term paper on the Cadet Honor Code
presentation on the Cadet Honor Code

MG382- Human Resource Management
term paper on Yuengling
presentation on Yuengling
final exam

MX400- Officership
term paper

17 days!!! (not that I'm counting or anything)

PS- I know my posts have been kinda lame lately, I'll work on drumming up something more interesting for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment